We provide our patients and their families excellence in hospice and palliative care services with a unique, innovative and compassionate care plan where dignity, comfort, and quality of care are our priorities.
Together we can provide innovative ways to improve the quality of life of the communities we serve, during the time when you need it the most.
OpusCare is based on several ideas:
- No one should die alone or in pain.
- Life-limiting illnesses can cause emotional and spiritual distress as well as physical pain,all of which deserve quality professional attention and compassionate care.
Dignity and Care
- OpusCare strives to meet the patient’s physical, emotional and spiritual needs and provides support for the entire family during the illness and for at least one year after a patient’s death.
- Most hospice care is provided at home, where people most want to be when they are ill. In addition, hospice care can also be provided in a nursing or residential facility and in certain circumstances, in a hospital or hospice management residence.
- OpusCare also provides medications, medical equipment and supplies necessary to promote comfort at home or in other hospice settings.
- Hospice does not mean giving up hope. The focus shifts toward helping the patient achieve the maximum quality of life by focusing on their physical, emotional and spiritual needs.
Palliative Care Program OutcomesJuly 2020
2020 Alzheimer's Disease Facts & FiguresJune 2020
Hurricane Preparedness Guide 2020June 2020
Covid-19 Anxiety WorkbookMay 2020
Passages: New TransitionsMay 2020
Covid-19 Resource & Info GuideApril 2020
National Healthcare Decision DayApril 2020
Florida Palliative Care Continuing Education ConferenceMarch 2020
Alzheimer's AwarenessNovember 2019
International Youth DayAugust 2019
Secrets of GazpachoJuly 2019
Top 7 Foods to Consume to Lower Blood PressureJuly 2019
- View All Articles